VoiceCheck™ is THC Technologies Corporation's VoiceVantage™ core voice verification technology. The VoiceCheck™ software Development Kit (SDK) is a combination of advanced mathematics, database interface, and Application Protocol Interface (API). It enables application developers to incorporate VoiceVantage's™ technology into virtually any security application, on multiple platforms.
THC VoiceVantage™ biometric voice verification technology significantly decreases costs, while enhancing security, for many applications on the web, embedded devices, and telephony systems. Through the science of biometrics, which measures people's unique characteristics, VoiceVantage™ provides an cost-effective, accurate, and convenient way to identify individuals. THC VoiceVantage™ technology either "accepts" or "denies" a speaker's claimed identity by comparing a live voice sample to a previously enrolled voiceprint. Since every voiceprint is unique, individuals can use their voice as a password, granting them access to networks, Web sites, and telephony systems.
Did you know that poor security significantly increases costs for. . .
Internal help desks spend as much as 65% of their time resetting forgotten, lost, or shared passwords.
~ DFI International.
The 2021 Identity Fraud Study by Javelin Strategy & Research reveals identity fraud total combined fraud losses climbed to $56 billion in 2020, identity fraud scams accounted for $43 billion of that cost. Traditional identity fraud losses totaled $13 billion.
The IRIS 20/20 Report states over 60% of the Fortune 1000 had at least one cyber incident over the last decade. On an annual basis, we estimate one in four Fortune 1000 firms will suffer a loss event. Government agencies, administrative support, information services, and financial firms, have the highest rates. We assess that thereÔÇÖs a 6% chance that a Fortune 1000 firm will lose $100M or more in a 12-month period due to cyber events.
PriceWaterhouseCoopers claims that credit card security accounts for 79% of the barriers to online purchasing.
In 2021, the number of mobile devices operating worldwide stood at almost 15 billion, up from just over 14 billion in the previous year. The number of mobile devices is expected to reach 18.22 billion by 2025, an increase of 4.2 billion devices compared to 2020 levels.
VoiceCheck™ Reduces Expenses
- Voice Verification can completely eliminate the need for PINs and passwords, and the associated time intensive hassles and costs due to password reset.
- Identifying users via automatic voice verification streamlines the user authentication process. For telephony systems, this greatly reduces the duration of call length and the resources needed to support a Call Center or Help Desk.
- Voice verification significantly reduces fraud in all industries. Voice verification can be implemented to secure the front-end of a system, prohibiting hackers from breaking into telephone networks and proprietary databases, or can control access to specific applications and data.
VoiceCheck™ Tightens Security
- Biometrics provide a higher degree of security than traditional PINs and passwords
- Biometric voice verification technology accurately confirms a person's claimed identity based on the unique features of his or her voice
- Unlike tokens, cards, PINs, and passwords, your voice cannot be shared, stolen, or forgotten
VoiceCheck™ is Convenient and Increases Customer Satisfaction
- Saying your name is as natural as saying, "Hello".
- Identity verification with VoiceCheck™ takes the user less than one 1.4 milliseconds.
- Voice verification enables products and services to be personalized to each unique user, enabling one-to-one marketing and increased revenue for companies.