Boston, Massachusetts. (May 30, 2019) Frances M. Lynch, CEO of THC Technologies Corporation, a private corporation engaged in the global biometric solutions market, today announced, "We are proud to announce the release of our latest version of the VoiceCheck™ SQL SDK designed for and marketed to THC’s OEM and VAR clients.
Our VoiceCheck™ SQL SDK enables increased scalability and addresses an important security enhancement for SaaS (Software as Service) providers offering multi-data base functionality as well as security of cloud access.
Our voice verification software implemented through the VoiceCheck™ SQL SDK allows client companies to increase scalability with a voice verification security application that complements and strengthens other non-biometric existing security policies."
THC and its Partners design, deploy and support advanced voice verification solutions worldwide. THC provides the core proprietary voice verification solutions Partners deploy to secure software applications, often at military grade, for multiple international security markets such as international financial institutions, top tier multinationals, governments both national and regional as well as the international corrections industry sector.
VoiceCheck™ SQL SDK
The VoiceCheck™ SQL SDK is available via a replacement for the Flat-File version of VC_Database.DLL. Please note the following regarding this new option:
- The VoiceCheck™ SQL SDK allows storage of all VoiceCheck™ data in a Relational Database Management System (RDBMS). Currently, the VoiceCheck™ SQL SDK has been tested with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and Microsoft SQL Server 2014.
- The VoiceCheck™ SQL SDK enables scalability by allowing data to be stored in a database of your choice. Tables can coexist with other data in the same application database; or they can be stored in a separate database on the same server, or a different server.
- Multi-threaded/multi-process support is enabled in the VoiceCheck™ SQL SDK.
- The VC_Database and VC_DatabaseUser classes have the same interface for the VoiceCheck™ SQL SDK as for the Flat-File storage option.
- Minimal changes are required in order to provide a database user ID and database user password to the VC_Database instance constructor. Also, instead of supplying a path name as the database name of the VC_Database instance constructor, a SQL DSN should be used.
- VoiceCheck™ tables are automatically created in the database instance given in the VC_Database instance constructor
All our VoiceVantage™ products provide the following features and benefits:
Multi-Layered Security: VoiceCheck™ technology provides two-factor authentication – something they are and something they know.
Convenient: Voice has consistently been ranked as the least intrusive and least intimidating biometric technology.
Cost-Effective: VoiceCheck™ technology integrates with most existing infrastructures and uses existing communication devices.
Language Independent: VoiceCheck™ captures the voice characteristics necessary for future voiceprint comparison, regardless of the language, gender, or accent of the user.
Multiple Platforms: By using one centralized database of voiceprints for all platforms, enterprises can leverage their investment across many communication channels, such as web and telephony.
Real-Time Enrollment: The entire enrollment procedure takes less than one minute to complete. Users can then securely gain immediate access to an enterprise’s business applications.
Low Storage Requirements: The typical user enrollment process consists of multiple renditions of a voiceprint; and the resulting storage requirement is no more than approx. 20-30 Kbytes per user.
Flexible Security Models: VoiceCheck™ technology offers adjustable security threshold settings that can be controlled and modified by an enterprise to align with the enterprise’s own security standards.
Highly Scalable Server Platform: The VoiceVantage™ software is highly scalable via conventional industry standard relational databases. The VoiceCheck™ SQL SDK is compatible with ODBC compliant databases.
Organizations in public education, financial services, healthcare, government and many other industries, maximize performance and provide investment protection because THC and our partners deliver complete best-of-breed voice authentication solutions. We focus on designing, developing and deploying voice solutions with our partners sharing the common goal to create best-of-breed hardware and software configurations on which to deploy their industry specific solutions.